All you have to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization made for citizens that like to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application process to get new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only via an online application. This new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements the visitors must consider in order to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous types of visas, so you should determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can submit an application for an online visa, be sure to complete the online form without having errors.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure you get a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you have the electronic visa you have to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must choose its type. Based on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one person can apply on the web for all of the travelers, but every one of them need to complete and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their kids.
If you intend to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa to Egypt
If you decided to take some trips to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you should apply for it in advance. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.